An exercise against time!... Christmas was approaching so fast and I needed something new to present and publish after Halloween.
I love christmas songs, but I hate the way its presented in YouTube videos, always the same sequence :( always predictible.
I love random things. well, there you have, Songs in random order. So easy... NO! It must have a Countdown!... It´s Christmas Time!. That was the challenge here. What´s the point if there isn´t a clock and a countdown. You better buy a CD, or some Itunes album, or choose a YouTube video instead.

It showed me that a clock is a must have for any Apple TV app. Why?... ´cos you get lost in time once you´re playing, watching or doing anything on a TV. Looked simple, but again, showed me a new direction. Thank you Yatamiyoq, my beautiful llama, in your first great appereance in the big screen!